Below is the description of each field shown in the Economic Impact section. It is important to note that all the content shown adapts to the selected times and any area filter.
- Costs reduction. This chart shows the savings potential divided by Ideas Implemented and Ideas to be Implemented.
- New revenue. This graph shows the potential for further income divided by Ideas Implemented and Ideas to be Implemented.
- Total investment. Because it is always important to know the investment used in each idea, this data is also divided by the status of the idea.
4. Historical Cost Reduction. If you want to know from what month the first savings were generated, this graph will be your ally.
5. Historical New Revenue. The same as above but for new income.