Coaches are very important in Rever. People who are doing this role, they will be the catalyzers of continuous improvement and will be enablers throughout the process. They will be giving follow-ups to their teams so users complete their ideas.
Here are some responsibilities the role has:
- Never say "no", instead show interest and say "How can we try that?"
- Connect your team: help the idea owner invite the right people to complete the idea.
- Make sure the experiments be executed safely: minimize negative impact.
- Promote Rever and help users during the learning curve.
- Spread and scale good ideas.