Challenges are useful in aligning all members of the company to focus on a specific problem, focusing on strategic priorities, and engage the support of everyone within the team. Only Admins and Coaches can launch Challenges.
We recommend launching Challenges every month to ensure that all Users are aware of goals and how work directly contributes to business success.
Here are some Challenge examples:
- Identify unsafe conditions in your work area to reduce health and safety incidents by 10%
- Increase customer satisfaction by 5% during the first quarter of the year
- Reduce water consumption during the stage of cooling by 20%
The steps for creating a Challenge are:
- Go to Challenges.
- Click on Create New Challenge button.
- Define the Challenge attributes; these are already predetermined and are inherited from your profile attributes; you can change them if you want.
- Name your Challenge.
- Select the category your Challenge belongs to.
- Choose the start date and set a duration period.
- If your Challenge aligns with a KPI or company goal, add it under KPI.
- Describe the details of the Challenge in the Description.
- In "Rewards," you can describe any applicable prizes that apply to your Challenge.
- Finally click on create and done. Your Challenge will now be visible on the Site where you launched it and any user on that Site may create Revs for that Challenge.
Remember that you can do modify the Challenges to extend the date, add rewards, or edit the description.
You can also launch Challenges in the mobile application. Follow these simple steps.
- Click on Challenge in the main menu.
- Select the "Challenge" option.
- Fill the categories and click on Create.