Below you will find the description of each field shown in the Revs section. It is essential to see that all the content shown adapts to the selected period and any tag.
History of Revs
- Total Revs: This is the sum of all the Revs created.
- Number of implemented Revs: This is the sum of all implemented Revs
- Accumulative Graph of Revs: This graph allows you to know the accumulation of ideas implemented historically. If you want to see the exact data in a point, bring the mouse to the line.
- Historical Graph of Revs: This graph allows you to compare the progress in ideas that have already been implemented and ideas that have not yet come true. It is not cumulative, so you can identify at what moments you have had the most creative time of ideas.
- Total Rev by Impact Type: Distribution of revs according to their impact on:
-Reduction of Defects
-Improvement in Capacity
- Revs with greatest points: The 5 ideas with the highest score.