The User activity reports in spreadsheet format summarize the activity of each of the registered users in your organization.
Next, we show you the definition of each data shown by columns:
- Name (Column A) → Name of the registered user.
- Email (Column B) → User's email.
- Account status (Column C) → Indicates if the user has accessed the platform
- Revs as Owner (Column D) → Total ideas captured as owner.
- Revs as Coach (Column E) → Total ideas where the user is the coach.
- Revs as Collaborator (Column F) → Total ideas where the user participates without being owner or coach.
- Revs Total (Column G) → Total ideas in which the user participates in any role.
- Revs Implemented As Owner (Column H) → Ideas that have been implemented as owner.
- All-Time Points (Column I) → Cumulative user score from the first entry to Rever until the day of the report.
- Is Coach (Column J) → This is the role of the User (Coach or User).
- Business Unit (Column K) → Attribute of the User
- Country (Column L) → Attribute of the User
- Site (Column M) → Attribute of the User
- Attributes - Areas (Column N) → Attributes of the User
- Generation Date (Column O) → Date of the generation of the report.