What is Problem Solving?
It is a Rev that allows you to make a clear and detailed definition of the problem and solution, to analyze the potential root causes, and address them with both corrective and preventive actions.
DMAIC: A Standard Problem Solving Methodology
Guided Workflow of 5-step Improvement Cycle for Everyone
- Simple and accessible for everyone
- Drive a data-driven improvement process
- Ensure a consistent process with deep analysis
- Apply to a wide variety of problems
- Anyone with a PC across the organization has access
- Guided workflow through the entire process
- Create virtual teams to collaborate
- Real-time insights and share learnings across the company
- Track impact on operational performance
- Complements Rever’s Innovation and Quick Fix
Rever Adoption of DMAIC
Problem Solving Rev flow
Changes to the Rever Problem Solving Flow
Additional tools included to help you during the creation of your Problem Solving Rev
- 5W2H: For a more robust problem statement you can use our 5W2H tool on the "Define stage". It will help you as an information-gathering technique when seeking to understand the problem.
- Gaps Analysis Tool: With our Gap Analysis Tool you can compare your existing situation to your ideal situation, then create a series of actions that will bridge the identified gap.
Get started today
- Make it easy for everyone to access and follow the DMAIC methodology
- Incorporate problem solving with your innovation and issue resolution programs
- Digitize and centralize your information to real-time analysis, reporting, and insights
- Recognize those that are contributing to your program and elevating operational performance
Do you want to start capturing your Problem Solving Rev?
In the following article, we show you how to do it!