When capturing a Problem Solving Rev you get points, depending on the progress of your idea. Remember, your participation on Revs an Author, Coach or Collaborator, helps you earn points.
In a Resolution, you can get up to 190 points if all options have been completed.
Definition 19 points
Define and Measure
- Add descriptions: "Problem Statement, Containment Plan,
Goal Statement, Business Case, and Data Collection Description" 10 points
- Add photo: Problem Statement 3 points
- Add photo: Containment Plan 3 points
- Add "Categories" 3 points
Analysis 50 points.
- Add one or up to 3 root causes 50 points
Solutions 106 points
Improve and Control
- Attach evidence of the corrective action 6 points
- Mark the Problem Solving as Completed 100 points
Review. 15 points
- Add "What's the cost of this problem?" 5 points
- Add "What's the investment to solve it?" 5 points
- Add "How are you calculating the impact?" 5 points
- Add "Categories" and get 3 points (Already located at the first stage Definition)
Like. 1 point
With every like, your Rev gets 1 point.