Quick Action - Safety
If you want to capture fast Revs with quick solutions, do it with a Quick Action.
Learn how you can capture Security Risks in a Quick Action Rev.
Many times we have security situations within our work area; this is an example:
What's the problem?
Solvents are causing nausea to the operators.
What can I do?
Use masks and monitor the machine from a greater distance.
To capture it, follow these simple steps that will help you with your idea:
- Access Rever from your mobile device and click on "Quick Action."
- Write the problem: i.e., "Solvents from the printing process are causing nausea and irritation to the operators."
- Please take a picture of the environment where the problem is.
- In the "Before" Stage, describes the situation with more details.
- The next stage, "After," will help you define what you did to solve it.
- Finally, you can optionally calculate the benefits and economic impacts generated and ready.
Note: Remember, you can download a report of all Quick Action Revs directly from the Dashboard.
If you have questions, contact us, we will love to hear from you.