If you want to activate your teams during these days, we recommend you to launch some of the following challenges. We divided them into three key areas:
1) Protect your teams
- Social distancing.- How can we best enact social distancing practices?
- Health monitoring.- How do we as a company monitor and preserve our own health and fellow coworkers?
- No visitors, no travel.- Help to identify weaknesses in the practices to help protect everybody from the spread of this virus.
- Hygiene measures.- How else can we, as a company, make sure your work station and common areas are safe for everybody?
2) Secure your operations
- Maintain Fill-Rate Under Desired Levels.- How can we maintain our fill-rate at desired levels during this time of crisis?
- Reduce Absenteeism.- What ideas can we propose to avoid absenteeism during this critical time?
- Increase Remote Collaboration.- What can we do to increase our team collaboration even if we are working remotely?
- Logistical Preparedness.- What kind of measures can we take to be prepared from a logistics point of view?
3) Motivate and manage
- Creating a Sense of Purpose & Autonomy.- How can we ensure they appreciate the importance of the new measures and don’t feel we are losing autonomy?
- Thank Everyone.- How can we ensure they appreciate the importance of the new measures and don’t feel we are losing autonomy?
- Communication: Down to top / Top down.- How can we keep close contact with managers and receive feedback.