In this video, you will learn how to create a Quick Action in our app:
A Quick Action consists of 3 stages:
Define the problem.
Document the solution.
Check the impacts and benefits.
- Click on "+" and select "Quick Action."
- Explain the problem, take a picture, or upload an image relevant to the issue.
- Now, briefly describe the problem. Choose the category to which it belongs.
- It's time to capture the actions used to carry out your idea. Upload an image of the experiment and solution. Identify if this situation can happen in other areas.
- Click on "Complete Rev" and a greeting window will appear,. You are ready to move to the "Review" stage.
- It's time to fill the impacts and benefits of your Rev. To do so, you must answer questions about the cost of reduction, the investment made , how the impact was calculated and how this action benefits the company.
- You're all done! Congratulations!