- Created Problem Solving: The number of created Problem Solving (NotImplemented and Implemented) during the selected period with its trend compared with a previous period of the same duration. Ex. If the set period is one week, the trend will be compared with last week.
- Completed Problem Solving: The number of completed Problem Solving Revs (NotImplemented and Implemented) during the selected period.
- Completed Root Causes: The number of completed Root causes during the selected period.
- Problem Solving remains to be completed: The number of Problem Solving Revs that are not completed yet.
- Corrective Actions working smoothly: As its name says, it shows the percentage of Corrective Actions that are working smoothly.
- Problem Solving Completed by Categories. This donut chart allows you to breakdown the completed Revs by the first category selected in a Rev.
- Root Causes by Types. This donut chart allows you to breakdown the completed Problem Solving by the first category selected in a Rev.
This section of the report focuses on Revs' validation, meaning all charts link the selected period with the financial validation date of Revs.
- Validated vs. Potential Impact- The overall financial Impact validated during the selected period compared to the potential of Revs completed during the same period. Financial Impact is calculated as Monthly Cost Reduction+ Monthly New Revenue - Investment.
- Breakdown of Validated Impact- The same financial Impact validated during the period displayed as the individual components: Monthly Cost Reduction, Monthly New Revenue, and Investment.
- Breakdown of Validated Revs by Category- A breakdown of the Impact of validated Revs during the period based on the first category selected for Revs.