It depends on the type of authorized login in your Organization you can access Rever. These are some of the types of access:
Login as a Local Authentication
Enter your email or user, then click on Next
Complete the form with your First Name, Last Name, select a password and confirm it, read and mark the Terms of Service
Click on "Update your account"
Select and confirm your localization attributes
Click on "Go to Stream" You are ready to start capturing and executing your ideas!
Login with Single Sign-On (SSO)
1. Make sure your corporate domain exists in our platform
2. Go to Rever mobile App or Web
3. Click on "Login with SSO"
4. Enter your email address
5. Click on "Log In"
6. Welcome to Rever!
Login with my Microsoft Azure account
Go to https://app.reverscore.net and click on the Microsoft button
2. A pop-up will open, if it does not open, check the address bar in your browser for a warning to authorize and enable pop-ups. The popup will look like this:
3. Enter your email address on the first popup and your password on the second popup. The first time you log in, you’ll be required to grant permissions so Rever can access basic profile information.
Login with my Google account
For access to Rever using your Google account, follow these steps:
1. Make sure your corporate domain exists in our platform.
2. Go to Rever App or Web
3. Choose the Google button.
4. Enter your email address, and if it is needed, enter your password.
5. Welcome to Rever!